Art Of Soccer
This campaign allows Houstonian businesses to support the Houston 2026 World Cup Bid Committee by financially backing the bid and demonstrating our community’s enthusiasm for being a host city.
Like the Houston Livestock & Rodeo Boot Art Contest, this campaign includes three foot painted soccer balls. Participants choose to decorate the soccer balls using their own creativity.
Participants will display their soccer balls at their place of business during the campaign.
Public events will be organized where the soccer balls are collectively displayed in high-traffic areas around Houston.
Please find full Art Of Soccer press release HERE
- Receive one(1) three-foot ceramic soccer ball
- Have their own discretion in designing and painting their soccer ball – using employees, professional graffiti artists, local youth groups, art students, etc.
- Have the opportunity to create a fun social media activation around the soccer ball design and painting process
- Get recognition on the Houston 2026 World Cup Bid Committee social media platforms around their participation and activation
- Will display their soccer ball at their preferred location while participating in community displays at various locations across the city
If you would life to support the Houston 2026 World Cup Bid Committee and join the Art Of Soccer campaign, please contact Chris Canetti at email@example.com